for Grieving Children, Inc. provides grants to 501(c)(3) non-profit
organizations and programs which:
• assist, counsel, educate and comfort children and families who have experienced the death of a loved one;
• educate bereavement, healthcare, education, social service,
business, criminal justice and other professionals
and society to the needs of the bereaved.
Please follow these guidelines:
Please send an email, no longer than two
pages in length, providing the following information. Cut and paste
the following questions into the email and answer each accordingly.
• Brief description of your organization and program, who founded it,
who originally funded it, who runs it, how
long it exists and how many families it serves.
If program is new, talk about your vision.
• What size grant will you need and when do you need it?
• What will the funds be used for?
• Are you currently receiving funding and if so, from whom and how much
have your received?
• Who and how many people do you anticipate helping?
• Will this grant begin, sustain or expand your program?
• Tell us about you and your vision for this program and beyond.
• Please provide a link to your website, if one exists.
• Please provide primary contact information, address, phone and email.
Send your initial email
In the subject line: (PNG signifying Potential
New Grant, the name of your organization and number 1 to signify
For example: PNG Ctr for Grieving Children 1
Emails will be reviewed and if your request
for funding is consistent with our mission, you will be contacted
to send additional information.